Per Wimmer Awarded Fellowship At The New York Explorers Club
The New York Explorers Club has awarded its highest status, Fellowship, to Per Wimmer, CEO at Wimmer Space, for his services to earthly adventures and space exploration.
A Fellowship is reserved for those who have distinguished themselves in the field of adventure, exploration, science, and space. Among some of its members and Fellows are some of the greatest adventurers of all time; Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Sir Edmund Hillary, Jacques Piccard, and Robert Peary, all pioneers in the field of exploration of Earth and Space.
Latest Press Articles:
The prestigious annual event took place in London on December 10th and was hosted by Olympian Denise Lewis OBE and Nitin Ganatra Actor.
A sustained period of inflation and rising production costs are set to pressure supplies of key metals needed for the energy transition …
Det var ikke blot en hel ø, som forretningsmanden Per Wimmer smed i indkøbskurven, da han tidligere på året var ude at investere på det danske boligmarked …
Wimmer Space Vision And Values
- To get Per Wimmer through extreme adventures, including to space and back safely and, ultimately, to place the Danish flag, the “Dannebrog,” on the Moon and
- in the process to inspire today’s children to live out their dreams – whatever their dreams might be – and to encourage their interest in space and science. Wimmer Space works with UNICEF, Hospice Foundation, Ideas Foundation, ShareSpace, Global Angels and other great charities to achieve that goal.
The Seven Wimmer Values:
- Think out of the box: Allow Yourself To Be inspired.
- Follow your heart and passion: Have purpose. Have fun. Be Authentic.
- Focus and execution
- Time discipline: Be Conscious About Time Allocation.
- Teamwork: The Sum Of The Parts Is Greater Than The Individual Parts Alone.
- Take calculated risks: Assess The Risks-Rewards Ratio. Apply Sustainable Solutions Respecting The Environment & Scarce Resources
- Inspire others: Especially Children, And Encourage Them To Live Out Their Dreams
Per Wimmer Makes World History ...
Per Wimmer, together with Ralph Mitchell, became the first two persons to successfully complete a tandem sky dive over Mount Everest on Oct 6, 2008.
A film crew has followed the First Ever Everest Sky Dive Expedition and has documented the whole adventure day by day.
Read Wimmer´s Blog from the Mount Everest Sky Dive Expedition here
Watch Per at TEDx Talks in Kiruna
Latest TV Interviews:
Wimmer on first all private astronaut ISS mission AX-1 delayed return, GB News April 24 2022
Wimmer on first full private mission to ISS, AX 1, TRT World TV April 8 2022
Per Wimmer on international space cooperation GB News TV. April 3 2022
A Moment of Xen with Astronaut Per Wimmer on Private Space Travel, Oct 10 2021